Sunday Worship @ 10 am
Come as you are and join us as together we lift our hearts to God in song, prayer, and reflection.
Each week a different member of our church community partners with Pastor Matthew to lead us in worship. Our talented pianist provides beautiful music to lift our hearts in worship.
- Children and youth are welcome to sit with their families through the entire service or may opt to join friends in Sunday School immediately after Children’s Time.
- All are welcome to celebrate Holy Communion on the first Sunday of each month.
- Coffee hour in the Fellowship Hall—or on the patio if it’s not too hot—following the service provides an opportunity to get to know each other better.
- The parking lot (behind the church) and streets bordering the church building provide ample free parking.
- You are welcome to dress comfortably and casually—especially in the summer!